Representing The Victims Of Cruise Ship Accidents
People who are injured on cruise ships have a shorter time period within which to file a personal injury claim than people who are injured on land. For this reason, it is critically important to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible if you or a family member has been injured on cruise ship or an excursion. If you do not take action within the required deadline, you could lose all legal rights to compensation, even if the cruise line or cruise ship employees were unquestionably at fault.
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, located in Miami, represents Florida residents and out-of-state visitors who are injured on cruise ships. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients injured in a wide range of accidents.
When Are Cruise Ship Owners Responsible For Injuries?
Just like any property owner, the owner and crew of a cruise ship have a legal duty to provide a reasonably safe environment for passengers aboard ship and on cruise-sanctioned, off-ship excursions. If an employee’s negligence causes an accident, the cruise company may be held legally responsible.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our hallmarks are compassion for our clients and protective advocacy on their behalf. Our Miami lawyers have the necessary experience and resources to conduct thorough investigations into cruise ship accidents such as:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on wet decks or gangways
- Swimming pool accidents
- Trip-and-fall accidents on stairways
- Injuries during embarkation or disembarkation on tenders
- Injuries to children in cruise ship accidents
- Negligent medical attention by shipboard medical staff or cruise line physicians
- Assaults by other passengers or by crew members hired without adequate background checks, or assaults due to inadequate security
- Fatal accidents resulting in wrongful death claims
For More Information About Cruise Ship Accidents
Whether you are still in Miami or have returned home, call 305-371-2692, 800-610-9491 or use our online contact form to schedule a complimentary case evaluation. We will listen to your experience and explain your full range of legal options.