Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawyers Protecting the Seriously Injured in South & Central Florida
Our Miami personal injury lawyers have recovered more than $100 million in compensation for clients and have secured some of the largest recoveries for personal injury in Florida. Call us, 305-371-2692, for a FREE case evaluation.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you may need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling 305-371-2692.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, in Miami, our personal injury lawyers represent people throughout South and Central Florida who have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of others. Whether you were injured in an auto accident, from an unsafe product, from the negligence of a property owner or as the result of medical malpractice, we offer a FREE case evaluation.
The following are examples of the types of injury cases we handle:
- Brain injuries: A brain injury can occur even if there is no outward sign of trauma. Family members are often the first to notice symptoms such as personality change, loss of short-term memory, and difficulty following instructions.
- Paralysis: An injury to your spinal cord can result in loss of feeling and movement below the area of damage. In many cases, the loss is permanent.
- Broken bones: Without proper treatment and rehabilitation, a bone fracture can result in loss of mobility and function.
- Amputation: The loss of a hand, foot, leg or arm is traumatic both physically and emotionally.
- Back injuries: While some back injuries get better in time, others can lead to lasting pain that can make it difficult to work and do the things you enjoy.
- Burns: Few injuries are as painful as a severe burn. The victim is often left with disfiguring scars.
- Pharmaceutical liability: Prescription drug errors and unsafe/dangerous drugs can lead to serious adverse reactions and injuries.
- Surgery: If you suffer an injury that requires surgery, it’s important to demand enough compensation to meet your future medical and rehabilitation needs.
- Death: We represent family members in cases of fatal accidents.
Trusting Words From Our Clients
“I have used Manuel Dobrinsky and he is more than excellent. Great communication. More than effective. It was a fantastic support for me having him during my process. Also I can say the best Lawyer I ever had.”J. Cordero
“I was not able to get anyone on the west coast of Florida to look at my case. Manny Dobrinsky took my case and won a settlement for me. He was very thorough and worked hard for me. His assistant Dameris was always there to help me and answer my questions. I was very pleased with this group.”Susan Curtis
“I endorse this lawyer's work. Manny is one of the brightest trial attorneys that I know. He is an incredibly hard worker and always strives to achieve the best results for his clients. He excels in the Courtroom as well. I would recommend him without reservation.”A. Weinstein
“The very best there is! Great, talented lawyers, considerate, your best at heart, true human beings.”Y. Garcia