Partner • Miami, Florida • (305) 371-2692
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
J.D. cum laude – 2008
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
B.A. – 2005
Honors: Dean’s List, Spring, 2003 and 2004
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
HONORS & AWARDS
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2015
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Up & Comers 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- CALI Excellence For The Future Award, Fourth Amendment Seminar
- American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Award
- Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges
- The George H. Hambrecht Law School Award
Eric Bluestein was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He concentrates his practice in personal injury, automobile accidents, medical malpractice, consumer fraud, premises liability, wrongful death litigation, insurance bad faith and commercial litigation. He has tried numerous cases and obtained verdicts in excess of one million dollars for his clients.
Over the years, Eric has served as co-counsel with a number of excellent trial firms. In this capacity, Eric worked closely with Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, assisting with pre-trial matters, as well as trying cases. After a long and successful association with the partners of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, Eric became a shareholder of the firm on Jan 1, 2020.
Eric has been recognized by Florida Trend’s Magazine as a Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer annually since 2011 and has been honored as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers Magazine consecutively since 2013. He is a Past President of the Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and is currently the President-Elect of the Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association. Learn more about Eric by visiting his Avvo legal profile.
Eric received his law degree in 2008 from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, where he graduated cum laude. While attending the University of Miami, Eric received the CALI Excellence For The Future Award for having the highest grade in his Fourth Amendment Seminar class, and also the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Award for finishing at the top of his Law & Medicine class.
He received his undergraduate degree from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where he majored in English and minored in Business. During his senior year at Muhlenberg, Eric was named to the Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges and received The George H. Hambrecht Law School Award, recognizing him as a student who had achieved outstanding grades in pre-law courses.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Director 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Miami-Dade Justice Association, Director 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015