Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
Partner • Miami, Florida • (305) 371-2692
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
J.D. cum laude – 2008
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
B.A. – 2005
Honors: Dean’s List, Spring, 2003 and 2004
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2021
HONORS & AWARDS
- Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2022-2023
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, 2021-2023
- Best Lawyers in America®, Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs, 2021-2023
- Florida Super Lawyers®, Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney, 2021-2022
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite™, Up & Comers 2011-2014, 2021, 2022
- South Florida Business & Wealth, Up & Comer, 2021
- South Florida Legal Guide, Up & Comer, 2020-2021
- Florida Super Lawyers®: Rising Stars, 2013-2020
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite™, 2015-2019
- 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2017
- CALI Excellence For The Future Award, Fourth Amendment Seminar
- American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Award
- Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges
- The George H. Hambrecht Law School Award
Eric Bluestein was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He concentrates his practice in personal injury, automobile accidents, medical malpractice, consumer fraud, premises liability, wrongful death litigation, insurance bad faith and commercial litigation. He has tried numerous cases and obtained results in excess of one million dollars for his clients.
Over the years, Eric has served as co-counsel with a number of excellent trial firms. In this capacity, Eric worked closely with Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, assisting with pre-trial matters, as well as trying cases. After a long and successful association with the partners of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, Eric became a partner of the firm on Jan 1, 2020.
Eric has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® in Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs, and Commercial Litigation, Florida Super Lawyers® as a Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney, South Florida Business & Wealth as an Up & Comer, South Florida Legal Guide as an Up and & Comer, and Florida Trend Magazine’s Florida Legal Elite and Legal Elite Up & Comers. He is the Immediate Past-President of the Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association and a Past-President of the Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
Eric received his law degree in 2008 from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, where he graduated cum laude. While attending the University of Miami, Eric received the CALI Excellence For The Future Award for having the highest grade in his Fourth Amendment Seminar class, and also the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Award for finishing at the top of his Law & Medicine class.
He received his undergraduate degree from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where he majored in English and minored in Business. During his senior year at Muhlenberg, Eric was named to the Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges and received The George H. Hambrecht Law School Award, recognizing him as a student who had achieved outstanding grades in pre-law courses.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
Immediate Past-President, 2022
Executive Secretary, 2018-2019
Director, 2011 – 2018
Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division