DDRB Lawyers Legal Scholarship
The DDRB Lawyers Legal Scholarship by Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP is a recurring scholarship worth $1500 designed to help one law student with their tuition costs. We welcome all eligible students to apply and look forward to reviewing your application.
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2022
- You must be admitted, or have received an acceptance letter, to an accredited law school in the U.S.
- 3.5 or higher current cumulative GPA. If you are an incoming 1L student, we will accept your undergraduate cumulative GPA. If the law school you’re attending uses a pass-fail binary grade system, then we will accept a “pass”.
- Completed Application. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Upload a 400-500 word original essay on what you hope to achieve in your legal career if awarded this scholarship.
- Upload an Unofficial School Transcript. Unofficial transcripts do not need to be sealed, and can be uploaded as a PDF below.
- Upload Resume.
Please do not call the firm regarding the scholarship. Failure to follow these simple instructions will result in your disqualification. If you have questions that are not answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!