DDRB Lawyers Legal Scholarship
The DDRB Lawyers Legal Scholarship by Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP is a recurring scholarship worth $1500 designed to help one law student with their tuition costs. We welcome all eligible students to apply and look forward to reviewing your application.
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2020
- You must be admitted, or have received an acceptance letter, to an accredited law school in the U.S.
- 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA. If you are an incoming 1L student, we will accept your undergraduate cumulative GPA.
- Completed Application. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Upload a 500-600 word original essay on what you hope to achieve in your legal career if awarded this scholarship.
- Upload an Unofficial School Transcript. Does not need to be sealed.
- Upload Resume.
Please do not call the firm regarding the scholarship. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your interest. Good luck!
For more information about past winners, click here.