Our Miami attorneys have decades of experience handling truck accident cases. To discuss your case with a member of our firm, call 305-371-2692, 800-610-9491 or use our online contact form. Your consultation is without cost or obligation.
Experienced Miami Law Firm for Truck Accident Victims
The issues involved in a truck accident are very different from those involving another passenger car. If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident, it’s important to seek advice from an attorney who regularly handles these types of cases.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP in Miami, we understand the practices and the regulations of the trucking industry. This experience helps us protect the interests of our clients throughout South and Central Florida. We have obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for victims of tractor-trailer accidents. Call 305-371-2692 or 800-610-9491 to discuss your case with a lawyer at our firm.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Establishing Trucking Company Negligence
The federal government heavily regulates the trucking industry. Evidence that a trucking company violated federal safety regulations can prove negligence in a personal injury or wrongful death case.
When investigating your truck accident case, our lawyers will leave no stone unturned and allow no responsible party to escape legal liability. Common causes of tractor-trailer wrecks include:
- Driver fatigue: One of the leading causes of truck accidents is driver fatigue. While federal law requires drivers to take rest breaks to prevent accidents caused by fatigue, violations are common. Proving that the driver violated hours-of-service laws can make your case much stronger.
- Negligent hiring: An investigation of the truck driver’s record can uncover past violations, tickets and accidents. Trucking companies are responsible if they hired an unsafe driver.
- Defective equipment: Trucking companies are required to keep truck maintenance records to ensure safety equipment is in working order.
- Improperly loaded semi trucks: Overweight trucks take longer to stop and are harder to control. Unsecured loads can cause items to fly off the trailer and injure other motorists.
- Driver error: Driving in unsafe conditions, speeding, unsafe passing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol can turn a tractor-trailer into a dangerous missile.
When millions of dollars may be at stake in the outcome of your case, it’s important to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Otherwise, the evidence you need to prove your case could be lost or destroyed.
Representing 18-Wheeler Accident Victims In South And Central Florida
Trusting Words From Our Clients
“I have used Manuel Dobrinsky and he is more than excellent. Great communication. More than effective. It was a fantastic support for me having him during my process. Also I can say the best Lawyer I ever had.”J. Cordero
“I endorse this lawyer's work. Manny is one of the brightest trial attormeys that I know. He is an incredibly hard worker and always strives to achieve the best results for his clients. He excels in the Courtroom as well. I would recommend him without reservation.”A. Weinstein
“The very best there is! Great, talented lawyers, considerate, your best at heart, true human beings.”Y. Garcia