Miramar Personal Injury Attorney
Located within the Miami metropolitan area, Miramar is a large city, with over 122,000 people. It’s known for its landmarks such as the Miramar Cultural Center and ArtsPark, the Miramar Regional Park Amphitheatre, and the Miramar Branch Library Education Center.
Miramar is the home to families of various sizes, individuals, and people of all ages. The former home of a number of notable people (including a few NFL football players), and with quick access to Miami, Miramar is a population place to live.
At the law office of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, our Miramar personal injury attorneys love Miramar and are passionate about helping residents of Miramar like you. If you have been injured in a serious accident, we want to help. Reach our law firm today to learn more about what we can do for you.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries;
- Broken Bones;
- Burn Injuries;
- Dog Bites;
- Assault on Premises;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Medication Errors;
- Slips, Trips & Falls;
- Vehicle Injuries;
- Injuries & Death;
- Birth Defects;
- Wrongful Death;
- Spinal Injury;
- Pedestrian Injury.
When You Need a Lawyer for Your Personal Injury Claim in Miramar
Whether or not you need to hire a lawyer to represent you in your personal injury claim is a major consideration, and who you hire to represent you–if anyone–will be a big decision. Here are some signs that you need a personal injury lawyer in Miramar:
- Your losses are severe: Our lawyers work on serious injury cases. This includes cases of catastrophic injuries (traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, loss of limb injuries, etc.), medical malpractice cases, car accident cases, and premises liability cases, amongst others. If your injuries can be classified as serious and your losses are significant, working with an attorney is within your best interests.
- Fault is disputed: Another time that you’ll need an attorney is in the event that fault is disputed. Working with an attorney can be instrumental in overcoming disputes of this nature, as an attorney will have the resources to fully fund an investigation and hire any necessary experts for your claim.
- Your claim has been denied/you’ve been offered less than you deserve: You do not have to accept a settlement that’s less than you deserve, and you shouldn’t. If your claim is denied or your settlement is lowballed, fight back with one of our experienced injury lawyers on your side.
Lawyers with Experience You Can Trust
Working with our law firm could have a significant impact on the outcome of your personal injury case.
- We have decades of combined legal experience: Our lawyers have decades of combined legal experience working on personal injury cases in Miramar and through the state. We know the court system, the judges, the insurance companies and their attorneys, and what it takes to win.
- We’re committed to our clients: We put our clients first 100 percent of the time. We know that the most important person in your case is you, and we promise to be available and accessible throughout the process.
- We’ve recovered millions of dollars on our clients’ behalf: Our attorneys have recovered more than $100 million for our clients, both in the form of jury verdicts and settlements. We work hard to get the maximum award possible.
Call Our Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers Today
You have the right to compensation, and the right to excellent legal representation. To schedule a free consultation with our law firm today, please call our Miramar personal injury lawyers directly or send us a message online to get started.
Driving Directions from Miramar
If you are from Miramar and in need of a personal injury lawyer, visit our Miami office today. We are just a 29 min drive away, and for more detailed travel directions, click here.
- Take Red Rd to Ronald Reagan Turnpike;
- Continue on Ronald Reagan Turnpike. Take Florida‘s Turnpike, I-95 Express and I-95 S to US-1 S in Miami; and finally,
- Continue on US-1 S to your destination.
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, you should immediately contact an experienced personal injury attorney. At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we work hard to maximize the client’s compensation. We offer a free case evaluation, so call us today and schedule your first appointment to discuss your case.