Miami Shores Personal Injury Attorney
Perhaps the most attractive thing about Miami Shores is its position along the coast, for which the village is named. In addition to the many recreation activities that come with proximity to the beach and the Miami Shores Village Bayfront Park, though, Miami Shores also features a recreation complex, aquatic center, and large country club. For those who have been involved in a serious accident, though, enjoying these many recreation activities and sites may be impossible – serious accidents can result in disabling injuries. If you have been seriously injured in Miami Shores, our Miami Shores personal injury lawyers are here to help. Call us today at 305-371-2692 to learn more about our services and to schedule your free consultation.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries;
- Broken Bones;
- Burn Injuries;
- Dog Bites;
- Assault on Premises;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Medication Errors;
- Slips, Trips & Falls;
- Vehicle Injuries;
- Injuries & Death;
- Birth Defects;
- Wrongful Death;
- Spinal Injury; and
- Pedestrian Injury.
Our Miami Shores Personal Injury Attorneys
Our personal injury attorneys have dedicated our lives to helping injury victims in Miami Shores recover the compensation awards that they deserve and seek justice for the harm that they have suffered. Thanks to our commitment to our clients, our personalized services, and our focus, we have been able to recover tens of millions of dollars on our clients’ behalf in the form of jury verdicts and personal injury settlements. We have decades of combined legal experience in and out of the courtroom, including trial experience. You can count on our law firm to advocate for you when you need it most.
Our lawyers work on all types of catastrophic and serious injury cases, including motor vehicle accident claims, premises liability claims, defective pharmaceutical claims, brain injury cases, spinal cord injury cases, medical malpractice claims, and more. If you have been seriously harmed due to another’s negligence, we can support you.
Steps to Take Now to Preserve Your Right to Compensation via a Personal Injury Claim
Our lawyers want to help you recover the compensation award that you deserve. In order to improve the outcome of your claim, there are certain actions that you need to take as soon as possible. If you have not done so already, be sure to:
- Seek medical care: Seeking medical care and documenting your injuries–as well as following your doctor’s orders–is one of the most critical elements of a successful injury claim, as well as your recovery.
- Report your accident: Did you report the accident in which you were involved to the police or another entity or authority? Do you have a copy of this report? An accident report serves as an important evidence type.
- Tell your insurer: Depending upon the type of accident in which you were involved, providing your insurance company with notice of the accident is critical. If you wait too long to tell your insurer, you could be barred from compensation.
- Gather evidence and record details: It can be extremely difficult to gather evidence and write down details of your accident and injuries, especially if you are seriously harmed. However, if you are able to, get witnesses’ names, take photos of the accident scene, and document as much as you can about the accident.
- Call a Miami Shores injury attorney: As soon as you can, reach out to a Miami Shores attorney who can start working on your case.
Our Lawyers Are Here to Support You
At the law offices of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, we know how important it is that you have a qualified attorney on your side. For your free consultation, reach out to our Miami Shores personal injury lawyers today.
Driving Directions from Miami Shores
Are you from Miami Shores and in need of a personal injury attorney? Then stop by our office on 2665 S Bayshore Dr, STE 603 in Miami. For detailed directions click here. It only takes 22 min to get there.
- Get on I-95 S in Pinewood;
- Follow I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S; and finally,
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination.
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, contact an experienced personal injury attorney. Our lawyers at Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP are here to assist you. Call us today for a free consultation regarding your case.