Compensation for Prescription Mistakes in Miami
At least 1.5 million Americans are harmed each year by prescription medication errors, according to a 2006 study commissioned by Congress. The Institute of Medicine also concluded that at least one-fourth of prescription drug mistakes were preventable.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP in Miami, our lawyers represent clients throughout South and Central Florida who have suffered serious injuries because of the negligence of medical professionals in prescribing or administering drugs. We also represent family members of patients who die. We have recovered substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
Let Us Evaluate Your Case: Free Consultation At 305-371-2692
Prescription mistakes can result in serious injury in one of three ways:
- Adverse reaction to the wrong drug: Perilous side effects in people who should not take a specific drug, or dangerous interactions with other medications the patient is taking.
- Being deprived of the correct medicine: Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP lawyers represented the family of a man who died of a stroke when he was administered anti seizure medicines instead of the high blood pressure drug he needed.
- Too much, or not enough of the right drug: A supercharged or insufficient dosage may cause a violent allergic reaction, sometimes leading to brain injury, paralysis, heart attack or death.
Holding Providers Accountable
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP demonstrates how the negligence of medical professionals or lack of safeguard systems led to the medication mistake, resulting in harm to patients who faithfully relied on them. We have successfully litigated:
- Doctor errors: Illegible dose expressions, incorrect prescriptions, failure to account for contraindications
- Pharmacy errors: Wrong drug or dosage error, failure to check for drug interactions, unlicensed staff filling orders
- Hospital errors: Prescription mistakes by hospital pharmacies or nurses
Call 305-371-2692, 800-610-9491 or complete our contact form to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation. We take cases on a contingency basis — no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. We can visit clients in their home or hospital.
Trusting Words From Our Clients
“I have used Manuel Dobrinsky and he is more than excellent. Great communication. More than effective. It was a fantastic support for me having him during my process. Also I can say the best Lawyer I ever had.”J. Cordero
“I endorse this lawyer's work. Manny is one of the brightest trial attorneys that I know. He is an incredibly hard worker and always strives to achieve the best results for his clients. He excels in the Courtroom as well. I would recommend him without reservation.”A. Weinstein
“The very best there is! Great, talented lawyers, considerate, your best at heart, true human beings.”Y. Garcia