Serving Springs Gardens Residents
Miami Springs Personal Injury Attorney
Miami Springs is not only located just a short distance from Miami–about 30 minutes–but it is also an area that features some great landmarks, such as the Curtiss Mansion and Amelia Earhart Park, and is known as being a close-knit community. As such, it is a very popular suburb to call home in the Miami-Dade area.
The lawyers at the firm of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP have years of experience working with Miami Springs residents, as well as courts and judges throughout Miami-Dade county. You can count on our lawyers to offer you personalized, seasoned representation if you have been injured in our city.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
Our Miami Springs personal injury lawyers handle a large variety of personal injury case types. Please call our law firm if you have a serious injury case, including one involving any of the following:
- Serious injuries: We know how drastically a serious injury can change your life, and we don’t take serious injury claims lightly. Types of cases we work on include traumatic brain injury claims, internal injury claims, bone fracture claims, loss of limb claims, spinal cord injury claims, burn injury claims, and more. If a serious injury has changed your life, call our law firm for help.
- Dangerous drugs: Were you harmed as a result of taking an over-the-counter or prescription drug? If so, you may have a defective pharmaceutical claim against the drug manufacturer, the doctor who prescribed the drug, or the pharmacist who filled your prescription.
- Surgery: If you underwent a surgery that resulted in serious complications and harm as a result of the surgeon’s medical malpractice, you can hold the surgeon liable for your damages. Our lawyers can help you to bring forth a medical malpractice claim for a surgical error, as well as other acts of malpractice.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in Florida, and Miami Springs is no exception, especially with major roads like US-27 running through the city. If you have a car accident claim, you’ve come to the right place when you choose our law firm. We have handled countless car accident claims over the years, and know what winning a case takes.
- Death: In the most serious of accidents, fatal injuries may result. We know how devastating learning of a family member’s death is. While you certainly feel as though there is nothing in the world that could ever make right what’s been done to you–and indeed there is not–filing a wrongful death claim can provide you with the compensation your family needs and deserves.
Miami Springs Personal Injury Lawyers Committed to Protecting the Rights of People Like You
Our Miami Springs personal injury lawyers have decades of combined legal experience and have recovered more than $100 million for our clients. If you have been injured or lost a loved one, please call our law firm directly for a free consultation and information about what steps to take next.
Driving Directions from Miami Springs
If you are in need of a personal injury attorney, visit our office in Miami. It is only a 27 min drive, and if you would like more detailed directions, click here.
- Get on FL-112 E in Hialeah from Westward Dr and US-27 S;
- Continue on FL-112 E. Drive from I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S; and finally,
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination.
If you need to consult an experienced personal injury attorney, our attorneys are here to guide you through the complicated process of filing a personal injury claim. At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we offer a free case evaluation, so call us today and allow us to help you. We ensure our clients get the compensation they deserve.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Practice AreasSEE ALL AREAS
– Mary B.
Mr Dobrinsky and his team represented me and advocated on my behalf with such care, eventually reaching a settlement from a large corporation that demonstrated it had the resources and willingness to rebuff my case and my injury as long as served them. They were constantly sensitive to my personal experience but also keen enough to identify the best ways to lean into the merits of my case and how best to make me whole. I am so grateful to them, their heart and their acuity as a firm.