Hialeah Personal Injury Attorney
As the sixth-largest city in Florida, Hialeah is a city that’s familiar with crowds, traffic, and numerous activities, ranging from eating out to a picnic in the park and more. And while Hialeah is a great place to live, as a large metropolitan area, the risk of injury is particularly high. At the law offices of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our experienced Hialeah personal injury lawyers are here to support you if you or a loved one has a Hialeah personal injury claim.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Assault on Premises
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Prescription Drug Errors
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Vehicle Injuries
- Injuries & Death
- Birth Defects
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Injury
- Pedestrian Injury
A Serious Injury Can Change Your Life
Filing a personal injury claim isn’t an action that’s taken as a way to “get back” or “get rich”; instead, a personal injury claim may be the only way that a person who has suffered serious, severe, and life-changing injuries can seek the compensation that they deserve. When an accident occurs, an involved party may be left with tragic injuries. These injuries often lead to more than just physical harm. Ways in which a person who is involved in a serious accident may be affected include:
- Long-term or permanent disability or impairment: One of the most devastating effects of a serious injury is the risk of long-term disability or impairment and, in some cases, permanent impairment. This can affect a person physically, psychologically, financially, emotionally, and socially, too.
- Inability to return to work: One of the most demoralizing elements of suffering a serious injury, as well as one of the most financially straining ones, is the risk of not being able to return to work due to injury severity.
- Life activities taken away: For those who are seriously injured, much-loved activities may be snatched away in the blink of an eye. Indeed, a runner may no longer be able to go for a jog; a gardener no longer able to garden; an individual who loves to cook no longer able to create in the kitchen; and much more. In fact, in many cases, a person can not even perform basic self-care after suffering a serious injury.
We Believe that You Deserve to Be Compensated
If you have suffered an injury that’s resulted in any or all of the losses listed above, you deserve to be compensated. If your accident and injuries would not have occurred but for the negligence of another party, we can help you to gather evidence, provide liability, and bring forth your claim. Our Hialeah personal injury lawyers are skilled negotiators, investigators, and litigators, and we are here to work for you.
Call Our Hialeah Personal Injury Lawyers Today
You deserve to be compensated when your life has been changed because of another’s negligence. You are not alone – our Hialeah personal injury lawyers have years of experience and are committed to working hard for you. If you have been involved in an accident, call our team directly at 305-371-2692 for the legal counsel that you can trust. We offer free consultations and are available to meet at your convenience.
Driving Directions from Hialeah
If you are from Hialeah and in need of a personal injury attorney, come and visit our office in Miami. Our highly experienced attorneys are ready and eager to help you. For more detailed directions, click here.
- Get on FL-112 E from E 4th Ave and US-27 S;
- Continue on FL-112 E. Drive from I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S; and finally
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination.
If you have suffered an injury in an accident, it is important to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our goal at Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, is to serve our clients on an individual basis and fight for the compensation you deserve.