Co-Founder Manuel L. Dobrinsky was recently profiled in Daily Business Review’s Profiles in Law section. Attorney Dobrinsky has exemplified pro bono work throughout his career, having cut his teeth on civil lawsuits early on in his career working on the community service team at Holland & Knights. Attorney Dobrinsky quickly learned how to be quick on his feet, and gained a passion for defending the disadvantaged in our nation. Having that experience and passion helped Manuel excel once he switched to practicing personal injury in 1998. His law firm DDRB focuses heavily on serious personal injury and commercial litigation, having obtained several multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein Proudly Supports Legal Services of Greater Miami & Their Twelfth Annual Heart of Giving Celebration & Judicial Reception
- Could a “Bad Dog” Sign Affect My Ability to Recover After Suffering a Bite?
- Which Bones are More Susceptible to Injury in a Car Accident?
- Medical Malpractice for Organ Perforation During Surgery
- Common Bicycle Road Hazards