Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
A Top Florida Injury Lawyer
Injured in an Accident in West Palm Beach? We are Here to Protect Your Rights
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer goes above and beyond to provide the best legal service to victims and families. With a record of more than $1 billion in compensation for victims and families, our law firm has demonstrated that it has what it takes to get results. Hurt in an accident? You need a reliable advocate. To arrange your free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Palm Beach County personal injury attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein today
You Deserve Justice
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you’ll need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling (305) 371-2692.
Receiving compensation following an accident is crucial in recovery. Our team of Miami personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate with insurance companies and others who may be involved in the incident in reaching a full and fair settlement.
We Take On All Types of Accident and Injury Claims in West Palm Beach, Florida
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein is a South Florida personal injury law firm that advocates passionately for injured victims and their families in West Palm Beach. We prioritize supporting those in dire need of guidance and support. Our core ambition is to ensure that victims and families get outstanding, customized, and results-first legal support. Among other types of accident claims, our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers take on:
- Auto Accidents: Year after year, motor vehicle collisions are a top cause of accidental injuries in Florida. Our West Palm Beach auto accident attorneys handle the full range of car accident claims—from rear-end collisions to distracted driving crashes.
- Large Truck Accidents: It is imperative that commercial trucking companies comply with the most rigorous safety regulations. The interests of people should never be secondary to profits of the business. Contact our West Palm Beach truck accident lawyers today.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Were you hurt in a pedestrian crash in West Palm Beach? You need high level legal representation from a top attorney. We help injured pedestrians in West Palm Beach navigate the intricacies of personal injury claims.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A business or property owner in Florida may be legally liable for a slip and fall accident on the grounds of premises liability. To learn more, contact our West Palm Beach slip and fall accident lawyers today.
- Premises Liability Law: Our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys also handle all other types of premises liability cases, including negligent security claims and improper maintenance cases. Call us now for a free consultation.
- Dog Bite Claims: A canine can be dangerous—especially larger breeds and breeds with strong bites. Dog bite injury cases require expertise and understanding of Florida’s dog bite laws. You need an experienced, effective West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer.
- Medical Malpractice: Our firm has a proven record of success taking on complex medical malpractice cases. Our West Palm Beach attorneys will help you and your family hold a negligent health care provider accountable for harm suffered.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): There are some unique factors that must be addressed in traumatic brain injury claims. If you or your family member suffered a serious head injury, our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys have the experience you can count on.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: Dealing with the loss of a family member as a result of another’s negligence or recklessness is an overwhelming experience. Grieving families deserve justice, closure, and financial support. Our West Palm Beach wrongful death lawyers can help.
A Serious Accident in West Palm Beach Require an Investigation (Prove Liability)
Bringing a successful personal injury claim in Florida requires establishing that another party (and/or an insurer) bears liability for your damages. How do you prove liability? You need evidence and that requires an investigation. A meticulous investigation is a must after a serious accident in West Palm Beach. An attorney can help you ensure that you have the evidence needed to prove fault.
In most types of injury claims in Florida, fault arises based on negligence. You can best understand negligence as the failure to take the proper safety precautions (reasonable care). What exactly that means will vary based on the specific circumstances. A wide range of evidence can be used to prove liability—from photographs to witness statements.
It is not uncommon for multiple parties to split legal liability for the same accident in Florida. Indeed, even a victim may be partially at fault for their own damages. When this happens, our state’s comparative negligence system comes into effect. Each party to an accident will bear liability for their proportionate share of the collective fault for an accident in West Palm Beach.
Recovering Compensation for an Injury in West Palm Beach
Following a serious accident in West Palm Beach, it is crucial that injured victims are able to secure the maximum available financial support. Money is needed to pay bills, cover time that you missed at work, and to support your family. Insurers fight hard to resolve cases for less. Our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers will work to get you every penny you deserve. Compensation for may granted for:
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs;
- Emergency medical care;
- Hospital bills and other related expenses;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative care;
- Loss of income, including diminished ability to earn;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent scarring or long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Trust Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein for an Accident Claim in West Palm Beach
Navigating the aftermath of a serious accident is hard. You need Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP on your side. Our partners are all leaders in the field and we are a highly accomplished personal injury law firm that has what it takes to ensure that you and your family get justice. Above all else, our commitment to our clients is unwavering. Although outcomes are never certain, we pledge that your case will receive our relentless and focused attention. You are encouraged to review our client testimonials and to reach out to us directly with any specific questions or concerns. When you call our firm, you will have a chance to speak to a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney who can:
- Conduct a free, in depth review and assessment of your legal claim;
- Investigate the accident, gathering the evidence to prove the defendant is at fault;
- Connect you with the right doctors and carefully document your damages;
- Handle all interactions with the insurance company; and
- Craft a customized legal claims strategy to get you justice and the maximum recovery.
We Know How to Get Results in Personal Injury Claims in West Palm Beach
Our personal injury law firm puts case results first. You need a lawyer who has proven ability to help you secure financial compensation for your damages. Across the full spectrum of our personal injury practices areas, we secured in excess of $1 billion in settlements and verdicts, including:
- A $1 billion recovery in a tobacco company product liability claim;
- A $9.8 million payout in a complex car accident claim that left a victim quadriplegic; and
- A $9.5 million payout on behalf of a child in a nursing negligence claim .
Personal Injury Claims in West Palm Beach: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Should I Do If I Am Hurt in an Accident in West Palm Beach?
Hurt in a serious accident in West Palm Beach? Take these steps:
- Get medical care. Prioritize your safety.
- Report the accident—if appropriate, contact the police to file a report.
- Document the accident scene with photos, videos, and witness information.
- Notify your insurance company without admitting fault or providing a detailed statement.
- Keep records of medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
- Consult a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney.
What is the Average Compensation for a Personal Injury Claim in West Palm Beach?
It depends. The average compensation for a personal injury claim in West Palm Beach varies greatly depending on factors such as the severity of injuries, medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and future care needs. The most important thing to know is that each case is unique. Personal injury compensation can range from thousands of dollars to millions of dollars. Your settlement should include compensation for the full extent of your damages. Our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers can help you secure the maximum financial compensation.
Do I Need a West Palm Beach Attorney for My Personal Injury Case?
Hiring a West Palm Beach attorney for a personal injury case is highly recommended—particularly so if you sustained serious injury, liability is disputed in your case, and/or the insurance company is uncooperative. Our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys can help you navigate all of the most complex aspects of the claims process, including gathering evidence, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing your best interests every step of the way.
Contact Our West Palm Beach, FL Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers are ready to help you put the pieces back together after a serious accident. It is our job to get justice. Contact us right away for a free, no strings attached consultation with a top attorney. We represent injured victims in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, and throughout all of Southeast Florida.