Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Lawyers Protecting the Seriously Injured in South & Central Florida
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Pompano Beach personal injury lawyers fight tirelessly for justice and accountability for victims and families. Handling the full range of personal injury claims, we go above and beyond to help our clients secure the maximum financial compensation.
If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in an accident, you need a strong professional advocate on your side. To set up a free, no-obligation free consultation with a top-rated experienced personal injury attorney, call us at 305-371-2692 or contact us online.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein today
You Deserve Justice
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you’ll need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling (305) 371-2692.
Receiving compensation following an accident is crucial in recovery. Our team of Miami personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate with insurance companies and others who may be involved in the incident in reaching a full and fair settlement.
What to Do After an Accident in Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach is a charming coastal city located in South Florida, just north of Fort Lauderdale. With over three miles of stunning beaches, the city is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Visitors can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and a variety of water sports, or explore the city’s many restaurants, shops, and cultural attractions, including the Pompano Beach Pier and the Fern Forest Nature Center.
Pompano Beach is also known for its excellent fishing, golf courses, and natural parks, making it a great place to relax and enjoy a comfortable life.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we are well-positioned to represent victims and families in Pompano Beach and Broward County. Here are four things to do after an accident:
- Get Immediate Medical Care: The first and most important step after an accident is to seek medical care. All serious injuries should be comprehensively evaluated by a licensed physician. You need the proper care. Notably, you cannot bring a successful personal injury lawsuit in Florida unless you have medical records.
- Report and Document the Accident: In Florida, liability for an accident is generally based on fault. In other words, you need to prove the defendant’s culpability to hold them responsible for your injuries. A proactive investigation is essential. The more evidence that you have, the better.
- Beware of Insurance Adjusters: Insurance adjusters may try to contact you to gather information and settle your case quickly. They could even try to use your words against you to deny your claim outright. Avoid giving a recorded statement. Work with insurance companies through an experienced attorney.
- Consult With a Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyer: An experienced personal injury lawyer in Pompano Beach can help you understand your legal rights, your options, and hold defendants/insurers liable for your claim. You do not have to try on the personal injury claims process alone. The right legal guidance and support can make all the difference.
Our Law Firm Takes On All Types of Personal Injury Claims in Pompano Beach
We provide expert legal representation for clients who have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others. Regardless of the nature or the severity of your injuries, we will put in the time and attention to detail to help you maximize your financial recovery. Along with other personal injury law matters, our FL. personal injury attorney handles:
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle collisions cause many thousands of injuries in South Florida each year. Navigating the car accident injury claims process after a serious crash is hard. These claims are handled by large insurance providers that put a strong emphasis on trying to settle cases for less. Our Pompano Beach car accident attorneys can help.
- Truck Accidents: There are federal and state safety regulations in place that are designed to help ensure that large trucking companies operate their fleet in a reasonably safe manner. Nonetheless, tractor trailer crashes remain a serious public safety hazard all over Broward County. Our Pompano Beach, FL truck accident attorneys are committed to helping injured victims maximize their financial recovery.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Unfortunately, the streets in Pompano Beach are not nearly as safe for pedestrians as they should be. Florida classifies pedestrians as vulnerable users of the road. When a collision happens, a pedestrian is at significant risk of harm. Our Pompano Beach pedestrian accident lawyers work tirelessly to protect the rights of clients.
- Medical Malpractice: Did you get care from a doctor, at a hospital, or from another type of licensed healthcare provider? You should have received high-quality, professional service. Sadly, that does not always happen. Negligent medical providers can cause severe harm to patients. Victims and families may be able to hold them liable through a malpractice claim. Our Pompano Beach medical malpractice lawyers have the specialized skills needed to take on these complex cases in South Florida.
- Premises Liability: Florida law is clear: Businesses and property owners have a general duty to ensure that the health, safety, and well-being of invitees (customers and other guests) is properly protected. A business or property owner in Pompano Beach may be legally liable for an accident caused by negligent conditions on the premises. We handle all types of premises liability claims—from slip and fall accidents to negligent security cases.
- Wrongful Death: Grieving families need the highest level of professional and personalized legal guidance and support. Although nothing could truly make things right after a fatal accident caused by negligence, Florida’s wrongful death laws offer a path to justice, closure, and compensation for grieving families. Our Pompano Beach, FL wrongful death lawyers are experienced and compassionate advocates for clients. We will take care of all aspects of the legal case so that you can focus on the things that matter most.
How to Prove Liability for an Accident in Florida
If you have been involved in an accident in Florida and are seeking compensation for your injuries, it’s essential to establish liability or fault for the accident. The legal concept of negligence is crucial in determining liability in personal injury cases. Negligence occurs when a person fails to act with reasonable care, resulting in harm to another person. What counts as negligence depends on many different factors, including the type of accident.
In Florida, the state follows the comparative negligence rule, meaning that damages awarded to the injured party may be reduced if they are found to be partially at fault for the accident. For example, imagine that you were determined to be 25 percent at fault for your own car crash in Pompano Beach. Your settlement offered would be reduced by a corresponding 25 percent. Every serious accident should be thoroughly investigated by an experienced Pompano Beach attorney.
What to Know About the Value of a Personal Injury Case in Pompano Beach, Florida
In Florida, injured victims have the ability to file a claim seeking monetary damages for economic and non-economic losses. Insurance companies are driven by a motive of attempting to limit how much they pay out in settlements and verdicts.
They will not put your rights or interests first. Our Pompano Beach, FL personal injury attorneys fight aggressively to ensure that our clients secure every penny of compensation due to you under the law.
Along with other types of damages, you could be entitled to get money damages for:
- Property damage;
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills;
- Physical therapy;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning potential;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Disability; and
- Wrongful death.
You Can Count On Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum for a Personal Injury Case in Pompano Beach
Going through the personal injury claims process is hard. The right attorney on your side can make all of the difference. At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we are a results-focused personal injury law firm representing injured victims in Pompano Beach. With a record of client reviews and a history of successful results, victims and families rely on us when they need legal help the most. Among other things, our Pompano Beach personal injury lawyers are ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer question about your legal claim;
- Investigate your case, securing the evidence to prove liability and damages;
- Advocate for you in any settlement negotiations with defendants or insurers; and
- Take aggressive legal action to ensure that you secure the maximum financial compensation.
Our Firm Handles Accident & Injury Claims On Contingency
Hurt in an accident in Pompano Beach? You may be hesitant to seek legal representation due to concerns about the cost. Although it is a reasonable concern, you never have to worry about it with our law firm.
Our Pompano Beach, FL personal injury lawyers represent injured victims on a contingency fee basis. We do not charge any upfront fees or costs. Our payment is contingent on obtaining a favorable settlement or verdict in your case.
We believe that everyone deserves access to legal representation, regardless of their financial situation. Free consultations are available.
Set Up a Free Case Review With Our Pompano Beach Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Pompano Beach personal injury lawyers are committed to protecting the rights of victims and families. We have secured more than $1 billion in compensation for injured victims across our practice areas.
Give us a phone call at 305-371-2692 or contact us online for a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation. We represent injured victims in Pompano Beach, Broward County, and all around the wider region in South Florida.