Opa-Locka Personal Injury Attorney
Opa-Locka is unique in its large collection of Moorish Revival Architecture (the largest collection in the Western Hemisphere), and is also known as being a featured landmark in the 1969 documentary film, Salesman. Located within Miami-Dade County, Opa-Locka is served by Miami-Dade transit buses, as well as the Tri-rail. The city is only a 30-minute drive to Miami.
At the law office of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, our Opa-Locka personal injury attorneys are familiar with Opa-Locka communities, including all courthouses and government buildings for the county. If you are pursuing a personal injury claim, let our experienced law firm assist you in the process.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries;
- Broken Bones;
- Burn Injuries;
- Dog Bites;
- Assault on Premises;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Medication Errors;
- Slips, Trips & Falls;
- Vehicle Injuries;
- Injuries & Death;
- Birth Defects;
- Wrongful Death;
- Spinal Injury;
- Pedestrian Injury.
You Have a Right to Compensation for Your Harm
When you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence–the failure to exercise a reasonable degree of care–you deserve compensation; you should never have to pay for expenses related to an injury that you didn’t cause out of pocket. Our Opa-Locka personal injury attorneys will represent you in your claim for damages, aggressively advocating for your right to seek compensation for your:
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress. You have the right to seek compensation for noneconomic harm you’ve suffered as a result of your accident and injuries. We can help you to understand how these damages are calculated and how to prove the extent of noneconomic losses you’ve suffered.
- Medical expenses. You should be compensated for 100 percent of your medical bills, including any future medical bills related to the accident/injuries. This includes compensation for mental health services.
- Lost wages. A serious injury can mean short- or long-term disability, which prevents a person from working or returning to the same position that they maintained prior to the accident. This may mean lost wages and a loss of earning capacity, for which you deserve compensation in full, both present and future.
In addition to the above, you are also entitled to any other economic or noneconomic losses you have suffered as a result of the accident in which you were involved.
Our Lawyers Help You Prove the Elements of a Personal Injury Claim
Our lawyers aren’t just here to help you understand the damages that you’re entitled to, but also to actually establish the elements of your personal injury claim so that you can recover the maximum amount possible. We will gather evidence and build a case that establishes the duty of care owed to you by the defendant; the breach of that duty of care; the correlation between negligence and your injuries, and that your injuries would not have occurred but for the defendant’s negligence; and the value of your damages. We work with experts and other professionals to get the evidence that’s needed to make sure your claim is as strong as possible.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
To schedule your free consultation with our personal injury lawyers, call the law office of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP today. We can help you to take the first steps towards bringing forth your claim for damages and will represent you along every part of the way.
Driving Directions from Opa-Locka
Are you from Opa-Locka and in need of a personal injury attorney? Call us or stop by our office in Miami today. Our team is here to help you. For more detailed directions, click here.
- Get on I-95 S in North Miami from FL-916 E/NW 135th St
- Follow I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination
Our goal at Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP is to ensure our clients are well-represented and to maximize their compensation for their suffering. For a free case evaluation, call our office today!