Miami Beach Personal Injury Attorney
Known for the wide beaches that stretch from South Point Park to North Shore Open Space Park, Miami Beach is one of the most popular places to live and vacation in Florida. But as picturesque as Miami beach may be, there are also numerous hazards found throughout the city that put residents at risk of serious injury. If you have been involved in an accident that has left you with costly medical bills and a disability, please reach out to our Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at the firm of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP.
Personal Injury Practice Areas in Miami Beach
Our Miami Beach personal injury lawyers are here to represent you if you’ve been injured. Our personal injury practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- Catastrophic injury cases: A catastrophic injury is one that leaves the victim permanently disabled and may refer to a traumatic brain injury, burn injury, amputation injury, or spinal cord injury.
- Car accidents: Car accidents are the leading cause of injury in Miami Beach. If you’ve been in a crash, our law firm can help.
- Slip and falls: Slips, trips, and falls can lead to serious accidents. Learn how to hold the at-fault party responsible when you partner with our team.
- Defective product claims: If you’ve been injured by using a defective product, our legal team can help you to recover the compensation award that you deserve.
- Premises liability claims: If you’re harmed as a result of a property owner’s negligence, you can hold the property owner liable for damages.
- More: If you’ve been involved in any accident type that would not have occurred but for the negligence of another party, you have a personal injury claim. Our lawyers are confident in our ability to represent you.
Damages Recoverable in a Miami Beach Personal Injury Claim
When you hire our law firm to represent you in your personal injury claim, we will advocate for your right to your full recovery amount. This includes seeking compensation for your:
- Medical bills: You deserve to be compensated in full for all past, present, and future medical expenses related to your injuries.
- Lost wages: If your injury has left you unable to work and you have suffered lost wages as a result, you can seek compensation for the value of your lost wages and benefits.
- Property damage costs: Did you suffer property damage expenses as a result of your accident? If so, you can seek compensation for the full value.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering damages can be harder to calculate but is no doubt something you deserve if you’ve been severely injured or prescribed the wrong medication.
Call Our Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Attempting to bring forth a personal injury claim on your own without legal representation can be intimidating and challenging. At the law offices of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we are here to provide you with the representation that you deserve. Please reach out to us today for your free consultation.
Driving Directions from Miami Beach
If you are in need of a Miami Beach personal injury attorney, then visit our Miami office at 2665 S Bayshore Dr, STE 603.
We are just a 25 min drive away. Click here for more detailed directions.
- Take 16th St, Michigan Ave and Alton Rd to MacArthur Causeway;
- Continue on MacArthur Causeway. Take I-95 S to US-1 S in Miami; and finally
- Continue on US-1 S to your destination, located on the right.
When you are involved in an accident, it is important to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible in order for you to receive the compensation you deserve. At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, in Miami, our personal injury lawyers represent people throughout South and Central Florida who have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of others. Whether you were injured in an auto accident, from an unsafe product, from the negligence of a property owner or as the result of medical malpractice, we offer a FREE case evaluation. Call us today to schedule your appointment.