Key Biscayne Personal Injury Attorney
Key Biscayne is one of the most beautiful places in the world, best known for its stunning beaches, which are sandwiched between Crandon Park and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park. For those who are fortunate enough to live in Key Biscayne, the town is small, but offers a number of things to do, such as a trip to the Cape Florida Lighthouse or a bite to eat at an oceanfront burger lounge.
At the offices of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyers love Key Biscayne, and not just for its natural beauty, but also for its people. We have become very familiar with the town over the years, and if you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence, our lawyers are here to advocate for you.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries;
- Broken Bones;
- Burn Injuries;
- Dog Bites;
- Assault on Premises;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Medication Errors;
- Slips, Trips & Falls;
- Vehicle Injuries;
- Injuries & Death;
- Birth Defects;
- Wrongful Death;
- Spinal Injury; and
- Pedestrian Injury.
A Serious Accident Can Change Your Life
Our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyers know how serious being involved in an accident can be. Indeed, being harmed is about more than just suffering a physical injury, especially if that physical injury is catastrophic. Traumatic brain injuries, bone fractures, amputation injuries, serious burn injuries, and spinal cord injuries are painful, disabling, and demoralizing. If you have been seriously injured, you may be facing significant medical bills, lost wages, a loss of earning capacity, pain, suffering, and psychological harm as a result of the accident.
Our lawyers understand what you’re going through and how much an accident can change your life. We believe that you deserve to be compensated for your injuries and related damages in full, and will aggressively advocate for your right to compensation for your medical bills, property damage costs, lost wages, pain, suffering, and any other economic or noneconomic losses.
Why You Need a Key Biscayne Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured and you think that another person is to blame for your harm, you may not know whether or not filing a personal injury claim is the best course of action for you, or whether or not you need an attorney. Our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyers can help you in a number of ways, including:
- Providing you with a free consultation: One of the most important services that we offer is that of providing our clients with free consultations before they even hire us. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about your options and whether or not pursuing a claim is likely to be successful. We can help you to understand what the best course of action is.
- Investigating your case: Our law firm will handle the investigation of your case on your behalf, including gathering evidence, talking to witnesses, collecting medical records, and more. We determine who should be liable for your injuries, as well as how to prove liability.
- Negotiating your damages: We will manage the claims process on your behalf, including settlement negotiations. We won’t back down in the face of tough insurance adjusters but instead will aggressively campaign for a settlement amount that fully compensates you.
Call Our Key Biscayne Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Time is running out – you only have four years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit, which means you need to start the personal injury claims process today. For the legal guidance that you need, reach out to our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyers today for a free consultation.
Driving Directions from Key Biscayne
If you live in Key Biscayne and need an experienced personal injury attorney, you are only 18 min away from our office in Miami. For detailed travel directions, click here.
- Head north on Crandon Blvd toward E Heather Dr;
- Continue onto FL-913 N/Rickenbacker Causeway;
- Turn left onto S Miami Ave;
- Continue onto S Bayshore Dr; and finally,
- Turn right.