The AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process that is managed and monitored by the world’s most trusted legal resource. Martindale-Hubbel. The Martindale-Hubbel Peer Review Ratings have been an integral part of Martindale-Hubbell’s services to the legal community since 1887. Congratulations Manuel!
- Electrical Burns Caused by Defective Consumer Products
- “Never Events” in Surgery
- Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein Proudly Supports Legal Services of Greater Miami & Their Twelfth Annual Heart of Giving Celebration & Judicial Reception
- Could a “Bad Dog” Sign Affect My Ability to Recover After Suffering a Bite?
- Which Bones are More Susceptible to Injury in a Car Accident?