Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
Pinecrest Personal Injury Lawyer
Lawyers Protecting the Seriously Injured in South & Central Florida
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Pinecrest personal injury lawyers are committed to delivering justice. It is our job to protect your rights and help you effectively navigate the legal claims process so that you can maximize your financial compensation, including for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damage. Call our personal injury law firm, 305-371-2692, for a FREE consultation.
As one of Florida’s leading personal injury law firms, we have helped clients obtain more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts. For a free, no-obligation consultation with a top South Florida personal injury attorney, please give us a call or connect with us directly online.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein today
You Deserve Justice
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you’ll need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling (305) 371-2692.
Receiving compensation following an accident is crucial in recovery. Our team of Miami personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate with insurance companies and others who may be involved in the incident in reaching a full and fair settlement.
Protect Your Rights After a Serious Accident in Pinecrest
Pinecrest is a suburban village located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA. Known for its lush greenery and tree-lined streets, Pinecrest is a picturesque community that offers a tranquil suburban lifestyle with easy access to the vibrant city of Miami. The village is home to many parks, including the Pinecrest Gardens and the Evelyn Greer Park, and boasts excellent public schools, making it an ideal place for families.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we are well-positioned to represent victims and families in Pinecrest from our main office in Miami. Our firm is proactive. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, it is crucial that you know what to do to protect your best interests. Here are five key things to do after an accident in Pinecrest:
- Get immediate medical care from a licensed doctor. You need to protect your health and well-being, and seeing a doctor is required to seek personal injury compensation.
- Report the accident. Make sure you notify the proper parties. Car crashes should be reported to the police. Property owners should be informed of injuries on their premises.
- Document the incident. In Florida, personal injury liability generally requires proving fault. It is imperative that your accident is thoroughly documented.
- Be careful when dealing with insurance adjusters. Insurers are not on your side. These companies train adjusters to pay out as little as possible to injured victims.
- Get legal help. Do not take on a big corporation or large insurance company alone. An experienced Pinecrest, FL personal injury lawyer will protect your rights.
An Overview of Cases Our Pinecrest, Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
We are a full-service personal injury law firm that goes above and beyond to ensure that victims and families get justice and the maximum financial compensation. Our Pinecrest personal injury lawyers are leaders in the field and we are devoted to putting the best interests of our clients first every step of the way. Along with other cases, our Pinecrest, FL personal injury attorneys handle:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents can cause serious injuries. Our Pinecrest, FL auto accident lawyers have experience handling all types of crashes, including rear-end collisions, head-on crashes, distracted driving accidents, and much more. We work with accident reconstruction experts and medical professionals to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents are often more complex than car accidents due to the size and weight of commercial trucks and the unique safety regulations. Our Pinecrest truck accident attorneys have experience handling cases involving tractor-trailers, delivery trucks, and other large commercial vehicles. We are here to help you get justice.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Pedestrians are particularly vulnerable in accidents involving cars and trucks. Our personal injury lawyers have experience handling cases involving pedestrians who were hit by vehicles while walking or crossing the street. Contact our Pinecrest pedestrian accident lawyers today for a free, no-obligation case review.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional provides substandard care that leads to injury or illness. Our Pinecrest medical negligence attorneys have experience handling cases involving misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication errors, and more. Florida has complex laws in place for medical malpractice claims. It is crucial that you have the support of an attorney who has the specialized expertise you can trust.
- Premises Liability: Property owners have a duty to maintain their premises in a safe condition. Our Pinecrest, FL personal injury lawyers have experience handling cases involving slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, and other injuries caused by dangerous conditions on someone else’s property.
- Dog Bite Claims: Dog owners have a responsibility to keep their pets under control. Our attorneys have experience handling cases involving dog bites and other dog-related injuries. We work to hold dog owners accountable for their negligence and recover compensation for your injuries. In some cases, third parties, such as negligent apartment complexes, may also be liable for a dog bite injury claim. Contact our Pinecrest, FL dog bite attorney today to set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is devastating. Our Pinecrest, FL wrongful death lawyers have experience handling wrongful death claims and work to hold all responsible parties accountable. We understand the emotional and financial toll of wrongful death and work to recover compensation for your losses. You should be able to focus on yourself, your emotional well-being, and your family. Our Pinecrest wrongful death attorneys will handle all your legal needs.
We Hold Negligent Parties and Big Insurance Companies Accountable
As top-rated Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers, we are dedicated to holding negligent parties and big insurance companies accountable for their failure to take due care. When a party’s negligence causes harm to others, they must be held accountable.
Every serious accident should be carefully investigated by an experienced attorney. To establish negligence in a personal injury case, the following elements must be proven:
- Duty: To start, a victim must prove that the defendant had a duty to act in a certain way towards the plaintiff. For example, motorists owe a duty of care to other people on the road.
- Causation: Negligence requires proving causation—meaning you must prove the defendant’s breach of duty caused your injuries.
- Breach: Next, injured victims must prove the defendant breached their duty by acting negligently or failing to act when they should have. As an example, texting and driving is a breach of duty of care.
- Damages: The final element of negligence is damage. The plaintiff must prove that they suffered harm/damages as a result of the defendant’s actions.
Florida is a comparative negligence jurisdiction. Every party to an accident is liable for their proportionate share of the fault as determined under the law. For example, imagine that you were hurt in a slip and fall accident in Fort Lauderdale. You suffered $25,000 in damages.
If the slip and fall was caused by the negligence of a business, you may be able to hold them liable for your injuries. However, if you were found 20 percent at fault for your own slip and fall accident, your recovery would also be reduced by 20 percent, or $5,000. Every percentage point of fault matters in a comparative negligence state like Florida.
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
You may be wondering: How much compensation can you recover through a personal injury claim in Pinecrest? In Florida, a personal injury settlement/verdict should cover your actual economic and non-economic damages. Unfortunately, even when liability is clear, the big insurance companies fight hard to pay out as little as possible. Our Pinecrest, FL personal injury attorneys are aggressive. You deserve the maximum financial compensation, including for:
- Property damage;
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Rehabilitative treatment;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Permanent impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
Dealing With Insurance Adjusters After a Serious Accident in Pinecrest
The overwhelming majority of personal injury claims in Pinecrest are handled by insurance companies. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, it is imperative that you are prepared to handle the insurance company’s representatives.
Insurance adjusters work on behalf of the company. It is their mission to resolve these cases for less. Here are five important tips for dealing with the insurance claims process after a serious accident in Miami-Dade County:
- Avoid providing a recorded statement to the insurance company;
- Never speculate about the cause of the accident or severity of your injuries;
- Do not agree to a quick (low) settlement offer that fails to provide fair compensation;
- Do not sign any documents without first seeking professional legal guidance; and
- Always work with insurers through a Pinecrest, FL personal injury lawyer.
Personal Injury: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are You Required to See a Doctor to Bring a Personal Claim?
You should always see a doctor after an accident in Pinecrest. Not only is getting the right medical attention a critical step to protect your health, safety, and well-being, it is necessary to bring a personal injury claim. Without comprehensive medical documentation to prove the existence and severity of your injuries, you will not be able to recover full and fair financial compensation.
How Long Do You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Florida?
You do not have an unlimited amount of time to take legal action after an accident. In Florida, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury lawsuit is four years from the date of the accident or injury. In other words, an injured victim who fails to file a lawsuit within four years of the date of an accident may lose their right to pursue legal action at all. Do not delay: Consult with a Pinecrest, FL personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected.
Do Most Personal Injury Cases Go to Trial?
No. Quite the opposite, the majority of personal injury cases do not go to trial. A far higher percentage of personal injury cases are settled out of court through negotiation or mediation. At the same time, it is still important to prepare for litigation. You should have a skilled Pinecrest personal injury attorney on your side who is experienced in courtroom litigation. Being prepared for trial can help strengthen your position and increase your chances of reaching a favorable settlement.
Why Trust Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum for a Personal Injury Claim in Pinecrest, FL
After an accident in Miami-Dade County, many people have a lot of questions. You may be confused, stressed out, and completely overburdened.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, we are here to make the legal claims process as smooth and easy as possible. You can hear what our clients have to say and review our history of case results to learn more. It is our core goal to help victims maximize their financial recovery.
When you reach out to our personal injury law firm, you have a chance to connect with a Pinecrest personal injury attorney who can:
- Conduct a no-cost, no-obligation, and comprehensive review of your case;
- Investigate the accident, gathering the evidence to prove liability and damages;
- Represent you in personal injury settlement negotiations; and
- Devise a personalized strategy to ensure that you get the maximum financial recovery.
For More Information About Replacing Lost Wages After An Accident
Call (305) 371-2692, or contact us online to receive answers to your questions about lost wages and other concerns you have about your personal injury lawsuit. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day and we offer home and hospital visits.
We Represent Injured victims in Pinecrest, Florida on Contingency
You may be wondering: How much will it cost to hire a top-rated Pinecrest personal injury attorney? After a serious accident, the last thing you need is another bill to pay. With our law firm, you never have to worry about upfront costs or out-of-pocket costs.
Our Pinecrest, FL personal injury attorneys represent victims on a contingency fee basis. We only get paid if we obtain a settlement or verdict in your case. Our goal is to provide you with the legal representation you need to obtain the compensation you deserve.
We are prepared to review your case for free and answer any questions that you have about your rights, your options, and the next steps in the process.
Set Up a Free Case Review With Our Pinecrest Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Pinecrest personal injury lawyers are skilled, experienced, and aggressive advocates for people who need help. We are on the side of victims and families—not the big insurance companies.
If you were hurt in an accident, professional help is just a phone call away. Call us at 305-371-2692 or send us a direct message for a no-cost, no-obligation case review. We represent injured victims in Pinecrest, Miami-Dade County, and Southeast Florida.