Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Attorney
Pembroke Pines is one of the largest cities in Broward County, Florida, and is therefore an area where ongoing development and construction is common, where traffic is often heavy as people commute to and from nearby Miami, and where accidents of all types occur, including traffic accidents (in large part due to the fact that I-75 runs directly through the city).
At the law office of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, our experienced Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyers want to help you if you’ve been in an accident, or if your loved one has been injured. When someone else’s negligence leads to harm, you deserve compensation.
Our Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyers are available to represent you if you’ve been harmed and you think someone else was to blame. We work on serious injury cases, including:
- Medical malpractice claims. When you see the doctor, go to the hospital, or get surgery, you are entitled to be treated with a high standard of care. If that standard of care is breached, you maintain the right to bring forth a malpractice claim against the doctor or hospital. Our lawyers can help.
- Catastrophic injury claims. Catastrophic injuries include all injuries that cause permanent impairment, including serious burn injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries. If you are disabled as a result of a catastrophic injury that would not have occurred but for another’s fault, call our law firm for help.
- Motor vehicle accident claims. Motor vehicle claims are extremely common in Pembroke Pines, as car accidents, including truck, pedestrian, motorcycle, and cyclist accidents, are a leading cause of injury and death.
- Premises liability claims. If you are harmed on another property, you can hold the property owner liable for damages if you can prove that your injuries would not have occurred but for the property owner’s failure to uphold the duty of care owed to you. Premises liability claims include slip and fall claims, dog bite claims, drowning-related claims, and more.
- Wrongful death claims. If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by the wrongful actions of another person or party, you may have a wrongful death claim. Our Pembroke Pines injury lawyers can assist you in bringing forth this claim type, proving negligence, and recovering damages.
Call Our Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you have a personal injury claim, you need an attorney on your side who is as serious about your future as you are. At the law office of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, our aggressive Pembroke Pines personal injury attorneys have experience working on cases like yours. For a free, no-obligation consultation with our lawyers, please call our law firm directly today or send us a message telling us more about your injuries and the accident in which you were involved. We work on a contingency fee basis.
Driving Directions from Pembroke Pines
If you are from Pembroke Pines and looking for an experienced personal injury attorney, stop by our office in Miami. Taking the I-95 S it only takes you 40 min to get there. For more detailed travel directions, click here.
- Continue to Miramar
- Continue on Ronald Reagan Turnpike. Drive from Florida‘s Turnpike, I-95 Express and I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination for 8 min
Have you been hurt in a personal injury incident and in need of legal advice? At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on treating every client’s case individually as everyone differs from another.