Hollywood Personal Injury Attorney
Not to be confused with the Hollywood that’s found in California, Hollywood, Florida, is known for its beautiful beaches, not its marquee. Indeed, it is the beach that dominates the scene in Hollywood, despite the fact that Hollywood also has a number of local shops and restaurants, too. But while Hollywood may be beautiful, accidents do happen. If you’ve been involved in a Hollywood personal injury accident, call our injury attorneys today for a free consultation and advice you can trust.
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP we focus on the following practice areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Assault on Premises
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Prescription Drug Errors
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Vehicle Injuries
- Injuries & Death
- Birth Defects
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Injury
- Pedestrian Injury
Your Rights When Injured in Hollywood
If you’ve been injured in Hollywood, you may be facing large medical bills, lost wages, and what feels like incalculable amounts of pain, suffering, and emotional distress. Our lawyers believe that you should be offered compensation for every cent of your losses.
However, in order to bring forth a successful personal injury case, you’ll need to be able to prove that someone else should be held liable for your harm. Liability is based on being able to prove four different factors, the crux of a personal injury claim:
- Duty of care: The first thing that you’ll need to establish is that the defendant against whom you’re filing a case owed you a duty of care.
- Breach of duty of care: The next thing that must be established is that the defendant breached the duty of care owed to you, likely via an act of negligence. Negligence is the failure to exercise the necessary degree of care for a given situation.
- Causation: The third thing that must be established is causation – that your accident was the direct result of the defendant’s negligence.
- Damages: The fourth thing that must be established is damages, or that you suffered actual harm as a result of the accident.
If you can prove the above four elements, you can hold the responsible party liable for the full extent of the damages you have suffered.
How Our Hollywood Injury Lawyers Can Help
Our Hollywood injury lawyers can help you navigate the process of filing a personal injury claim and recovering the compensation award that you’re owed. We’ll assist you by:
- Investigating your case;
- Gathering evidence;
- Recruiting experts;
- Talking to eyewitnesses;
- Reviewing documentation and collected data;
- Working with doctors to determine the extent of your injuries;
- Calculating your damages;
- Filing a demand letter;
- Negotiating your claim; and
- Filing a lawsuit on your behalf.
Our team will be by your side to manage all elements of your claim so you can focus on your recovery.
Reach Out to Our Hollywood Injury Lawyers Today
At the law firm of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Hollywood injury lawyers have years of experience and a positive reputation working with people in our community. If you have been injured, you want an advocate on your side who will go to bat for you. We offer free consultations, work on a contingency fee basis, and always provide personalized services. Reach us today to schedule your free consultation and get started. We are available online or by phone.
Driving Directions from Hollywood
If you are from the Hollywood area and looking for a personal injury lawyer, visit us at our Miami office. It is only a 37 min drive close to the exit A1 from I-95 S. For more detailed directions, click here.
- Get on I-95 S from S Dixie Hwy and State Hwy 824/W Pembroke Rd;
- Follow I-95 S, I-95 Express and I-95 S to Miami. Take exit 1A from I-95 S; and finally
- Follow S Miami Ave and S Bayshore Dr to your destination.
Have you been injured due to another’s negligence? Then don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment today to get a free case evaluation. Our experienced attorneys are ready and eager to help you.