Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
Personal Injury Lawyer for All of Florida
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Top Fort Myers Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Fort Myers personal injury lawyer is committed to providing clients with the absolute highest level of personalized legal representation. Our firm is on the side of people and families—not corporations or insurance companies. We have secured in excess of $1 billion in settlements and trial verdicts for our clients. If you or someone you know suffered a serious injury in an accident, professional help is just a phone call away. For a no cost, no commitment case review with a top Fort Myers personal injury attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein today
You Deserve Justice
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you’ll need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling (305) 371-2692.
Receiving compensation following an accident is crucial in recovery. Our team of Miami personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate with insurance companies and others who may be involved in the incident in reaching a full and fair settlement.
A Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm Serving Fort Myers
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP is a highly-regarded personal injury law practice that gets justice, accountability, and financial compensation for injured victims in Fort Myers and throughout Southwest Florida. We are dedicated to championing the cause of victims and their loved ones. Our objective is to render unparalleled, tailored care to individuals who have been injured. Regardless of your accident, we are ready to review your case for free. Some notable examples of different types of personal injury claims we handle in Fort Myers include:
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle collisions can happen to even the most safe, attentive, and defensive of drivers. Do not rely on any insurance company to do what is right for you and your family after a serious crash. Contact our Fort Myers team for a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucks are a common sight in Southwest Florida. A fully loaded tractor trailer can weigh up to 40 tons. It is essential that these massive vehicles are operated safely. Negligent truckers and truck companies must be held accountable.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Unfortunately, Florida remains one of the worst areas for pedestrian safety. It is an issue of concern in Fort Myers and the surrounding area. We fight for the rights and interests of injured pedestrians.
- Slips and Falls: Slips, trips, and other fall accidents can cause devastating, even life-changing injuries. You do not have to take on the claims process alone. Our Fort Myers slip and fall accident lawyers hold negligent businesses and property owners to account.
- Premises Liability Claims: Slip and falls are one type of premises liability claim. We also take on the full scope of other premises liability cases in Fort Myers, including negligent security claims and improper maintenance cases.
- Dog Bite Injury Cases: Navigating dog bite injury cases can be complex. It’s vital to have a Fort Myers dog bite injury lawyer who possesses extensive knowledge and experience in Florida’s dog bite injury laws. Contact us today for a free case review.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical providers are required to ensure that they offer high quality care to patients. In some cases, their failure to do so could be deemed legally actionable medical malpractice. Contact our Fort Myers medical malpractice lawyers for help.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can upend a person’s entire life. If you or your loved one suffered a serious TBI in an accident, we are here to help you see justice and financial compensation for your damages.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: Coping with the loss of a loved one due to another party’s negligence is a harrowing experience. Families have a right to seek justice. Our Fort Myers wrongful death legal experts offer empathetic, skilled, and experienced support to families.
Proving Liability for an Accident in Fort Myers, FL
To bring a successful personal injury claim in Fort Myers, you need to prove that another party—one or more defendants—is at fault for your accident. In Florida, the foundation of proving liability is establishing negligence—which can be understood simply as the failure to exercise reasonable care in a manner that results in harm to others.
To demonstrate negligence, a thorough investigation must be conducted. Your case should be carefully investigated by an experienced Fort Myers, FL personal injury lawyer. An attorney will gather and organize all of the evidence you need to prove fault—from police reports to photographs to witness statements.
As Florida operates under a comparative negligence system, it is possible that more than one party could split fault for a victim’s injuries. Indeed, you could even be held partially at fault for your own accident. Any compensation awarded is adjusted based on percentage of fault. For example, a person found 30 percent liable for a crash is responsible for 30 percent of their own damages.
We Help Injured Victims in Fort Myers Maximize their Financial Recovery
If you were hurt in an accident in Fort Myers, you may be wondering: How much financial compensation can I expect to recover in a personal injury claim? The answer depends on a number of factors, including the extent of your damages. In Florida, injured victims can seek compensation for economic and non-economic losses—but the big insurance companies do not make things easy on people. We can help. Along with other types of damages, you may be entitled to secure monetary compensation for:
- Property damage;
- Ambulance costs;
- Emergency room treatment;
- Medical bills;
- Diminished ability to earn a living
- Pain and suffering;
- Disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Trust Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein for a Personal Injury Claims in Fort Myers
We are a boutique personal injury law firm that stands out from the crowd. Our partners are highly accomplished and true leaders in the field. It is a rare occurrence for all partners in a law firm to have held prominent leadership roles in the legal profession. Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, is a notable exception. Both Dan Dolan and Manuel Dobrinsky are previous Presidents of the Trial Lawyers Association in Dade County. Randy Rosenblum served as President of the West Broward Bar Association. We encourage you to check out reviews from our clients. We are ready to get started on your case right away. Among other things, our Fort Myers personal injury attorneys are ready to:
- Conduct a comprehensive review and evaluation of your personal injury claim;
- Investigate your accident, gathering the evidence you need to move forward;
- Handle legal paperwork and all dealing with the insurance companies; and
- Put together a fully personalized strategy to ensure you get justice and full compensation.
Our Firm has a Proven Record of Success in Personal Injury Claims in South Florida
The purpose of a personal injury claim is to get you and your family justice and compensation. Results matter. Our Florida personal injury law firm has a history of successful case results. We are devoted to helping injured victims in West Palm Beach secure the maximum recovery. With more than $1 billion obtained in settlements and verdict, here are some recent case results:
- A $1 billion verdict in a product liability lawsuit against Philip Morris USA;
- A $5 million financial recovery in a drunk driving accident claim;
- A $9.5 million recovery in a nursing negligence malpractice claim; and
- A $1.175 million payout in a wrongful death premises liability case.
Personal Injury Claims in Fort Myers: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Steps Should I Take After an Accident in Fort Myers?
After an accident in Fort Myers, it is imperative that you take proactive measures to protect your health, safety, well-being, and legal rights. First and foremost, you need to get immediate medical attention for your injuries. Medical needs always take priority. Be sure that your accident is properly reported—either to law enforcement, to a property owner, or to another responsible party. You should document your accident. An experienced Fort Myers personal injury lawyer can investigate the case and help you navigate the insurance claims process.
Should I Provide a Statement to the Insurance Company After an Accident?
Insurance companies are not on your side. After an accident, you should inform your insurance company but exercise extreme caution when providing a statement. Avoid admitting fault or giving an in-depth account of the incident. Never speculate. Your words may be used against you. Instead, you should always work with insurance companies through an experienced Fort Myers personal injury attorney.
How Do I Know the Value of My Personal Injury Case?
To determine the value of your personal injury case, you will need to assess factors such as medical expenses, lost income, future care needs, pain and suffering, and property damage. Each case is unique—meaning the value will depend on the specific circumstances and the extent of your injuries. You do not have to figure out the value of your claim alone. Our experienced Fort Myers personal injury attorneys can help you determine the full and fair value of your case.
Contact Our Fort Myers, FL Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers have the legal expertise that you can trust. If you were hurt in an accident, we are ready to get started on your case today. Contact us online to set up your no cost, no strings attached initial consultation. We represent victims and families in Fort Myers, Lee County, and throughout Southwest Florida.