Obtained Over $1 Billion in Settlements & Trial Verdicts
Florida Injury Lawyer
Hurt in an Accident in Cape Coral? Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Cape Coral personal injury lawyers have a passion for justice and the professional skills needed to get results. Across our personal injury practice areas, we have injured victims and grieving families secure more than $1 billion in financial relief. Were you or a loved one seriously hurt in an accident? Our law firm is more than ready to help protect your rights. To arrange a free case review with a top-rated Cape Coral personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein today
You Deserve Justice
If you were in an accident and escaped unharmed, you should consider yourself fortunate. No amount of money from a lawsuit is worth the pain and emotional trauma of a serious personal injury. If you have suffered a serious injury in Miami, you’ll need the help of the civil justice system.
Contact us to find out how we can help by calling (305) 371-2692.
Receiving compensation following an accident is crucial in recovery. Our team of Miami personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate with insurance companies and others who may be involved in the incident in reaching a full and fair settlement.
We Handle All Types of Personal Injury Cases in Cape Coral, FL
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, a justice-first, proactive personal injury law firm that fights for the best interests of victims and families in Cape Coral, Florida. We are fully committed to safeguarding the rights of our clients in Cape Coral and throughout Lee County. It is our core aim to provide the finest level of personalized, attentive legal representation. You need a lawyer who you can trust. Along with other types of cases, our Cape Coral attorneys are prepared to help with you:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Injured in a car crash? Dealing with the aftermath can be stressful, frustrating, and altogether confusing. Do not rely on an insurance company to protect your interests. Contact our Cape Coral car accident attorneys for a free case review.
- Tractor Trailer Accidents: We have what it takes to hold negligent truckers, negligent trucking companies, and other parties responsible for serious accidents. Truck accidents can cause devastating injuries. You need the right legal advocate on your team.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Since pedestrians are inherently vulnerable to dangers from approaching traffic, it is vital that all drivers exercise proper safety measures. Yet, too many of them fail to do so. We fight for the rights of injured pedestrians in Cape Coral.
- Slip and Falls Accidents: Injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall incident? A negligent business or property owner may be responsible for your damages under Florida’s premises liability laws. Contact our Cape Coral slip and fall lawyers for your free consultation.
- Premises Liability: Beyond slip and falls, we also handle the full spectrum of other premises liability cases in Cape Coral, including negligent security claims. We have what it takes to hold negligent business and property owners to account.
- Dog Bite Claims: Dogs can be dangerous if proper safety measures are not taken. Each year, millions nationwide are bitten and injured by dogs. Florida has complex, unique dog bite liability laws. Our Cape Coral dog bite attorneys can help you navigate the system.
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits: Doctors, hospitals, and other medical providers must be held responsible for negligence. Our Cape Coral, FL medical malpractice lawyers are diligent, knowledgeable, and justice-driven advocates for patients and families.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): All head injuries must be taken seriously. If you or your family member sustained a concussion or a TBI, our Cape Coral brain injury lawyers are here to help you navigate the claims process and recover financial compensation.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: Grieving families deserve justice. The loss of a loved one in a fatal accident is one of the most gut wrenching experiences that any person could ever endure. Our Cape Coral wrongful death lawyers will handle all of your legal needs.
A Serious Accident in Cape Coral Should Be Thoroughly Investigated
Hurt in an accident in Cape Coral? Regardless of the specific circumstances, the matter necessitates a thorough investigation by a dependable Cape Coral personal injury attorney. Such an investigation is vital for identifying the responsible party in an accident, which is key for establishing liability and obtaining appropriate compensation. Be proactive. Your accident should be investigated right away.
In Florida, proving negligence is fundamental for establishing liability for an injury. Negligence, in general terms, is the failure to exercise due care. It is highly case specific. Our Cape Coral personal injury lawyers will conduct an exhaustive investigation to secure all of the evidence that you need to prove that another party bears legal liability for your accident (and your injuries).
In certain cases, responsibility may be shared among multiple parties. Florida’s comparative negligence laws may apply to your case. The compensation awarded to a victim may be adjusted based on their percentage of fault. For example, if you are found to be 20 percent at fault for a slip and fall accident in Cape Coral, you will be legally liable for 20 percent of your own damages.
You Deserve Full and Fair Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
In Florida, injured victims have the right to pursue financial compensation for economic and non-economic losses from the at-fault party. How much compensation is available in a personal injury claim? It depends on several factors, including your ability to establish liability and prove your damages. Our Cape Coral, FL personal injury lawyers are laser-focused on helping clients obtain the greatest recovery. Injured victims may be entitled to recover money damages for:
- Property damage, such as vehicle repairs;
- Ambulance costs and other emergency medical expenses;
- Hospital hills and other medical bills;
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering & emotional distress;
- Disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Why Trust Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein for a Personal Injury Claim in Cape Coral
Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP is a boutique personal injury law firm that stands apart from the competition. We are proud to be exceptional. All of our partners are leaders in advocating for victims in Southwest Florida. Both Dan Dolan and Manuel Dobrinsky have served as past Presidents of the Dade County Trial Lawyers Association, Florida’s largest county-based trial lawyer organization, while Randy Rosenblum is a former President of the West Broward Bar. Our firm also has extensive reviews from prior clients. When you reach out to our law firm, you will be able to connect with a Cape Coral personal injury attorney who can:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer questions about personal injury law in Florida;
- Carefully investigate your accident, gathering evidence to prove liability and damages;
- Take care of all correspondence and negotiations with the insurance company; and
- Build a customized personal injury claims strategy focused on getting you the best results.
Our Firm has a Proven Record of Successful Results
We put the highest priority on getting successful case results for victims and their families. Nothing is more important than ensuring that you have the financial compensation that you need to put the pieces back together after a serious accident in Cape Coral. With experience taking on a wide variety of claims, our law firm has obtained more than one billion in settlements and verdicts. We have a history of seven and eight figure results. Some recent examples include:
- A $1 billion verdict in a product liability lawsuit;
- A $6.5 million payout in a delivery truck accident claim;
- A $3.5 recovery in a motorcycle accident case; and
- A $2.4 million payout to a family in a wrongful death medical negligence claim.
Personal Injury Claims in Cape Coral: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Steps Should I Take After Being Hurt in an Accident in Cape Coral?
If you are hurt in an accident in Cape Coral, take these steps:
- First, prioritize your safety and seek medical attention ;
- Next, contact the police to file a report and document the accident scene through photos, videos, and witness information;
- Notify your insurance company without admitting fault or providing a detailed statement;
- Be sure to keep track of medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
- Finally, consult with a Cape Coral personal injury attorney to discuss your case
How Do I Know if I Need a Cape Coral Personal Injury Attorney?
If you require medical care after an accident, it is best to set up a free consultation with a top Cape Coral personal injury attorney. A lawyer will help you navigate the claims process if you are facing
significant medical bills, lost income, and/or pain and suffering. An attorney will help you prove liability, document your damages, and navigate the insurance claims process. Your rights matter.
Will I Be Required to Testify in Court in a Personal Injury Case in Cape Coral?
Probably not—though it is possible. In Florida, most personal injury cases are resolved through settlements before reaching trial. If your case does go to trial, your Cape Coral personal injury attorney will prepare you for your testimony, ensuring you understand the process and can effectively communicate the facts of your case and the impact of your injuries.
Set Up a Free Consultation With Our Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum Bluestein, LLP, our Cape Coral personal injury attorneys are experienced and effective advocates for people who need legal help. It is our job to get justice for injured victims. Contact us now to set up your no cost, no obligation case evaluation. We advocate for the rights of victims and families in Cape Coral and throughout all of Lee County.