Accidents at hotels and resorts usually don't happen by accident. They happen because of neglect.
At the law firm of Dolan Dobrinsky Rosenblum, LLP, in Miami, our lawyers hold hotels and resorts accountable when their negligence results in a serious injury to one of their guests. We have recovered significant awards for people injured in hotels and resorts throughout South and Central Florida. For a free evaluation of your case, call 786-401-4708 or 800-610-9491.
Our lawyers handle all types of injuries occurring at hotels and resorts, including:
- Slip-and-fall, or trip-and-fall accidents caused by spilled food and liquids in restaurants, broken sidewalks on resort property, unrepaired potholes in parking lots, or other dangerous conditions
- Criminal assaults that occur in areas of hotels or resorts due to negligent security, such as failure to install lights and video cameras as a deterrence to crime
- Assaults by hotel or resort staff due to negligent hiring
- Drowning or other accidents at properties with poorly trained lifeguards or no lifeguards
- Injuries caused by unsafe recreational equipment such as parasails, Jet Skis and windsurfing equipment
- Fatal accidents that result in the loss of a family member
Representing tourists and guests from other states: You can call our lawyers for legal advice and assistance before you leave Florida, or after you have returned home. Our attorneys can conduct the initial interview and much of the subsequent casework over the telephone and Internet.
Who Is Responsible For My Losses?
A serious personal injury can turn a vacation into a nightmare that turns your life upside down. You may be left with medical bills, lost wages, and physical and emotional scars. Hotel management may offer its sympathy but very little else.
Legal action against hotels and resorts can be based on any of several different legal theories. However, almost all lawsuits brought to a successful conclusion are based on a legal concept known as premises liability. Stated simply, premises liability means that a property owner has a legal responsibility to keep its premises safe from known dangerous conditions.
One difficulty that often arises in lawsuits involving hotel or resort accidents is that multiple parties may be involved: a property owner, a property manager, a security company and others. The hotel or resort owners may claim that another party holds all legal responsibility for the accident. It takes a lawyer with experience, patience and tenacity to sort out the complex relationships among the possible defendants in order to build the strongest case.
The sooner you contact our lawyers for help, the sooner we can begin a detailed investigation and hold the responsible parties accountable under Florida's personal injury laws.
For More Information About Hotel And Resort Liability
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer, call 786-401-4708, 800-610-9491 or contact us online.